Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Templates

Sometime back I was discussing with my friend about very limited template designs at the Blogger (Sorry, blogger, bitching against you on your site only). And guess what, yesterday only, I saw there is a new feature on blogger.com, new colorful templates, which can be customized in many different ways.

Ever since I found this out, I have been trying different templates. But either I am not able to put the correct template and matching customization or the templates are bright/too boring to match my taste.. Anyways, this is the third template which I have put up since yesterday and I swear I will keep on experimenting with them till I get the best according to my taste. Current one is very bright. Thanks Blogger. All you bloggers, keep experimenting...CHEERS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you... Comments please...