Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nostalgia-Part2

Earlier also, I had been nostalgic about the famous tv serials, the comics that we used to read, the cartoon shows which were our favourite time pass during childhood days. On this past Friday also, I again went down to the memory lanes. Somewhere I heard the title song of the then famous movie, Heena, and there I go straight to the youtube site and watched all the songs of the movie. There in the right side of the screen was a list of Related Videos. Since the lead actress of Heena was Zeba Bakhtiyar, a pakistani actress, the related video displayed famous Pakistani Plays.

Thats it. From there, I could not resist myself from watching that famous pakistani play, Bakra Qishto Pay, which I and my family were a big fan of during my childhood days. Since Friday, I have been buffering its parts in sequence and believe me, I can't stop laughing, even though I watching them alone... Omar Shareef, a very famous comedian, writer and the lead actor of the play, is incredible.

Then my friend came online and we started discussing the BIG B and his movies. My friend (as always) has to bow down in front of my Bollywood knowledge. The songs and the dialogues and the scenes and the sequences...Yarana, Agnipath, Amar-Akbar-Anthony, Satte pe Satta, Mard, Sharabi, Hum, Sholay... all were discussed :)

Still watching the remaining parts of the play...Laughter is the best medicine. You can try this one. CHEERS !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you... Comments please...