Monday, July 11, 2011

10 Secrets...

Thanks Pranali for tagging me and God bless your friend Mia for tagging you… Is there anything called 8th sky as well?? I am exactly there.

Though the tag is a tough one… 10 Secrets… If I write them here, they won't be secrets anymore… So, I have to be very cautious about this one… Here it goes:

1. Nimit knows about it but others don't. After watching one of the episodes of Byomkesh Bakshi in my childhood, I always have to look towards the window of any room (be it a washroom) that I enter into, to check if anyone is peeping through it, even if I am on 100th floor and the window opens to sky only…. I still do that. TV can have bad influence on kids…

2. I cannot walk on someone's right hand side. Even if I walk, after sometime, I would abruptly switch the sides. Whenever I walk on someone's right hand side I get a feeling that I am about to fall on my right hand side…

3. I am not at all patient. I would start something with all josh and planning but after sometime, I would get bored and quit it

4. I doze off in the bathroom in the morning (that's why I take long time), normally on week days when I get up early and am in no mood to go to office

How many are left?? Oh, 6…

5. This is a top one… Ever since my brother had gone to study engineering and there was a time during any day when I was alone, I would switch on the music player, put on my favorite song and sing aloud (VERY LOUD) and occasionally dance as well… No idea if someone already knows about it or not

6. Though I don't believe in ghosts or spirits but given a choice for time pass discussion, I love this topic AND once through with the discussion, I get paranoid about everything around me for about half a day or so J J

7. I always get scary dreams about my accidental death in lift, by drowning, by falling off the cliff or an accident while travelling by train or plane… I want to die single piece actually without any scratch or something on my body…

8. I am scared of dogs/stray cows etc. One more thing… I have noticed this. A stray cow/dog might be standing/sitting quietly but as soon as I pass by their side, they HAVE to react and they have to move as if they were waiting for me to come to attack me… They all conspire against me!!!

9. Many people during my college days think that I was all attentive in classes every time. But I was attentive only during few of the subjects. During other classes, I used to make some or the other cartoon or drawing (if I had any of my old registers, I would have given you a proof) or write in mirror image style. Oh yes, I can write very fast in mirror image style in notebooks or papers (not tried it much on black/white boards)

10. And here is the biggest confession. I cheated, yes; I cheated using my chota chota chits in 2nd semester HR paper in MBA (not the whole paper, just 2 questions). But apart from that I could never pull it off… L L

These were some of my secrets… There are lots of other secrets as well which I would never disclose… he ha…

I am not going to tag any one, coz I know that no one else, apart from Pranali, is interested in this. Still, if someone is, do go ahead and leave a message in my comments box and I will definitely check it out… CHEERS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I finally found someone who writes in the mirror image style for fun as well :D
    I dont do it as much in the college, but to make the Chemistry lectures in school worth sitting, I used to write in this style throughout, and even dared to show it to the teacher at the end of the lecture. Two of them were left awestuck :D

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you... Comments please...