Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Week gone...

Hmmm.. another week went by and yet another weekend as well. From past few weeks I had always been looking forward to the weekends. Thanks to loads of work at office. Last weekend was rocking and different. Went for some serious shopping all alone for the first time in life (serious shopping means, not the grocery item or usual stuff) and I must admit, its horrible to shop alone. Somehow managed to buy a pair of sandals, formal shoes, jeans, two formal shirts. Thats it. I am not a shopping freak, you know... hahaha.. No, but seriously I hate shopping. And whenever I tell this to any male friend of mine, I always get the same reaction- "What?? You serious?? Your husband would the happiest person on the earth...". Incidentally met another friend-cum-colleague and helped him also in his shopping and finally a good simple dinner.
Next day, met my school friend after almost 8 years... It was fun. Kept on talking and hopping from one place to other (since we were shoo-ed away from the restaurant and the ice-cream parlour :)).
This week, also I had some great time. My partner in crime in my pranks, Puzaa, and I suddenly decided to plan another prank on our usual victim (Sweetu). According to that plan, I was in Jaipur on a secret visit to see a boy for matrimonial purpose, and I indeed liked him. So much so that I may even say yes to him. She again, yet again believed us (this was the 4th time she had done this mistake). On top of that, another innocent person was caught into this. I must resist to write who this person was. But believe me, I had no intention to play that prank on him. Rather I was telling him about this thing and somewhere he lost the link and rather believed that I WAS in Jaipur. My God !!!
Next day he reached my home and eagerly enquired for me from my mom and he was furious when the truth was revealed to him. When he SMSed me, I could not stop laughing. But hey, I apologized to him very sincerely. Next, when I revealed this to Sweetu, she sweared that she won't believe me even if I would actually get married. Although she must know that Puzaa wanted me to continue with this till both of us reach Jaipur on Diwali. I have promised her that this was the last prank on her (but with a small "Terms and conditions applied", which I am sure, she did not listen). I said "this is the last prank of "bachpan" on you". Bachpan word must have lost somewhere. Hehehe.. I know this might have infuriated both these so very innocent victims, but thats the fun. This is what makes this moment different and memorable from other normal boring and usual moments. I am sure that they would remember me always for these stupid pranks....
Ok, I promise, I will try not to play any such prank in future. Rather I am waiting for my victims to surprise me with some of their prank on me... Lets see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you... Comments please...