Friday, January 7, 2011

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR...

WISHING EVERYONE OF YOU A VERY HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, JOYOUS AND SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR- 2011 !!!

The year ended amazingly, with lots of fun at office and my parents' visit at home. One week into the new year and it does not seem too exciting. My parents have left, have lot of work at office, so many things said and done which should not have been... I pray to God to please be kind to us atleast at the start of this year...
Anyways, as I mentioned in my previous post that our office is in celebration mood and my team is called the Nuts 'n' Bolts, I took some time off to make few posters, which I would want to share it with you guys...



Next post may have few of the pics of our group during the previous week... different dress codes on each day. It was total fun. Though I missed on one of the days, Angels n Demons... Watch out for the pics soon... CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you... Comments please...