Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ajab Prem...Gazab Kahani...

7th November, 11:45 p.m. Thats when I entered my flat after a tiring official trip and was so happy to be back because next day was Sunday and that meant sleeping till 10-11 in the morning. But my roomie casually asked me, if I had received the SMS for tomorrow's movie show. Equally casually, I announced "No, what time is the show?". 10 a.m., for which we should get up by a maximum of 8 a.m. WHAT???????? All my late sleeping plans went down crashing and felt like cursing my friends. How can a tired engaged girl, whose fiancee is in the same city, go out for a movie in the early morning with her friends, rather than with HIM...!!! But then, the program had already been fixed.
And believe me, the movie turned out to be an awesome laugh riot. Ranveer Kapoor is cool and the movie has a fresh feel. The movie is directed by Mr. Rajkumar Santoshi, who had earlier directed Andaz Apna Apna, and that movie is one of my all time favorite comedy movie. Don't expect any story in the movie but just comedy sequences. After such a long time, watched a movie in which the entire hall was laughing at the same time. Songs are cool to listen (was not expecting this from Pritam). Towards the end of the movie, I could notice some similarities with AAA (the earlier movie), specially the fight sequence which was full of confusion and the villain-cum-comedian.
So, finally, I had forgiven my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you... Comments please...