Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chai Time Masti...

I was feeling very fresh today after too very sleepy days. Worked a lot, bugged other people a lot and was in good mood. After such a day, when I stepped out of office, I got an instant smile on my face. It was all dark outside with black dark clouds hovering above. The first thought that came to my mind was..."chai-pakoda mausam...wow...". In the cab, my room-mate asked if we have besan at home. That implied that even she was thinking of having pakodas today. Then and there we decided our menu- Tea, Onion and potato pakodas and paranthas... Another bachelor friend of ours had to interrupt us coz he had already started feeling jealous...
And went upto the shop under my umbrella to get the ingrediants and back home, we didn't rest for even a minute. She started her Pakoda (onion, potato and 1 bread pakoda) project and I started with my Parantha (plain and potato pranatha) project. With our super sonic speed (which can be seen very rarely), we were all ready with our final products within 30-40 minutes.
And yes, at that very moment (thank God) power went off. But nothing to worry. My torch and tea-pakodas-paranthas-butter-sauce (I know too much ho gaya tha). Started munching on them and relishing the moment and our efforts. After 10 minutes, 11th February 2010 (D-Day) date knocked my mind and I decided to stop myself from over-eating. Wow... Thats the beauty of Indian snacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you... Comments please...